We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of 1stKidsWholesale. We believe that:
• Data protection and privacy is a human right
• We have a duty of care towards you, our user
• We will not keep data more than which is absolutely necessary
• We will never rent or sell your personal information
• We dislike spam as much as you!
Tracking site visits
Like most websites, we use Google Analytics (GA) to see and understand how you interact with our website.
Although GA keeps track of your data, such as location, device, cookies, and operation system, we are not privy to this information. We consider Google to be a third party processor.
Sign up information
Information that you enter in this website includes registration, searches, orders, wish lists, or requesting further services. The information you give us may include, without limitation, your business details, name, address, email, telephone number, product and style interests, and transaction details.
If you contact us through email, your messages will also be present in our servers.
Giving your information to third parties
The only people that will receive the information you give to us are logistics companies. They need your name, address, and sometimes contact details and your order’s packing list in order to deliver the goods to you.
Contact forms and emails
If you contact us through our contact form, found here, your information won’t be stored on the website, or to any third party processors. Instead, the information will be collated into an email, and sent over to us via Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by SSL, meaning email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before being sent across the internet. This is then decrypted by our local computers and devices. However, not all emails are this way, so it would be best to consider emails an insecure medium. Do not include personal or sensitive information within an email.
Using your personal information
Overall, we may use your personal information for:
• carrying out our obligations, contractual and other, including order processing and services;
• updating our marketing databases;
• allow you to participate in interactive features within our website, such as social media features;
• carrying out market research and analysis of 1stKidsWholesale’ performance, including the effectiveness of our advertising;
• notify you of any relevant changes to our goods, services and policies;
• improve the internal operations of our website, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing and research;
• confirm your age and identity to prevent fraud;
• keeping this website safe and secure; complying with applicable law; enforce all our websites terms and agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of 1stKidsWholesale, our customers or others.
Disclosing your personal information
Overall, we may disclose your personal information:
• to business partners, suppliers and other third parties as necessary for the performance of the contract, for example, delivery and payment purposes;
• in the event of 1stKidsWholesale buying or selling any business or assets to the relevant party;
• to protect our customers and this website from fraud or theft by passing on personal information required for identity checks to law enforcement agencies involved in fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. Please note that these third parties may retain a record of the information provided to them for this purpose;
• in order to comply with any legal obligations;
• in order to enforce or apply the terms and agreements in this website.
The data we collect from you may be transferred to, stored at, and processed at destinations outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Staff operating outside the EEA may work for 1stKidsWholesale or one of the third parties we work with. They may be involved in activities such as the fulfilment of your order, processing your payment and support services.
1stKidsWholesale uses trusted third party payment processing services to process your payment. We do not store your credit/debit card information. If you elect to have your credit/debit card information saved on this website for future ease, this will be stored with our trusted third party payment processor.
All personal information is encrypted using secure socket layer software (“SSL”) via your registered account on this website. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an unsecure connection. This website is certified with an SSL certificate, which verifies that this website is secure.
1stKidsWholesale, a private UK company is the data controller of this website.
Unit 13 Manchester Way
Our website is as secure as we can make it, with up-to-date security features. The website uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology which is the most advanced level of security that is currently available for online purchasing. When you are in a secure area of the website, such as the checkout screens, you should see a solid padlock in your browser status bar to indicate that the encryption is taking place.
We treat your personal data in the same way we would want our own data treated – so we are absolutely committed to ensuring your details are kept confidential, and only used to provide you with outstanding customer service.
We promise never to sell your personal details to any company, and unless specifically authorised by you to do so, we will never pass your details to third-party companies for mailing or marketing purposes outside of our website.
When you make a purchase from us we need to collect some personal information from you. Your information is held on secure servers and we fully complies with the obligations required of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and current consumer legislation.
When you contact us, or we contact you or you take part in promotions, we may collect:
Personal data you provide about yourself anytime you contact us about our Services (for example, your name, username and contact details), including by phone, email or post or when you speak with us through social media
Details of the emails and other digital communications we send to you that you open, including any links in them that you click on
Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires
From time to time, we may email you with offers and updates on our products and services. These emails may be personalised to contain your name for promotional reasons. We use some third-party institutions to perform services on our behalf, including the handling, processing and fulfilment of your order. They receive only the information required to do this and all such institutions are under strict contractual obligations to keep your personal information secure and private.
We try to ensure our mailings are relevant and contain offers that interest you, but should you no longer wish to hear from us, click the link at the bottom of one of our emails to update your account preferences. The process to unsubscribe your email may take up to five working days.